Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Look, a Post! You Haven't Seen One of These in a While.

Oh mylanta I've ignored y'all so long!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Please?


Look, I'm pouting. You should forgive me. Oh, you do? YAY!



Look, you made me happy again!

Anyway.

I've been really busy with work, and with figuring out YouTube. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't forget y'all if I started a YouTube channel, but I'm forgetful. You shouldn't have believed me.

What's going on in my life right now:

Working two jobs is tiring, but nice.

I haven't written in ages, but that is about to change, because NaNoWriMo is around the bend. I'm thinking about just working on my current WIP. I'd start the count November 1st, although it won't be the beginning of the story. As I have quite a bit of story to do, this would be pretty feasible.

I'm watching FAR too many YouTube videos, all of which star Toby Turner (aka Tobuscus), Jack Douglass, or Sean Klitzner. They're easily some of the funniest guys online. Cute, too.

My friend Brandon and I are working on a music video for the Civil Wars song "20 Years". It's for a contest, where the winner becomes the official video, and gets $5,000. It's going to be epic. I'm using East of Eden by Steinbeck as inspiration.

And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.