Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Give Me a Puppy, Please. Look, I Even Asked Nicely.

Well, I'm baking cookies today and they are fantastic. Now the only problem rests with trying to decide what other types to make - I've got snickerdoodles and the classic sugar cookies, but I think I need something else. Not gingerbread. I learned that lesson a couple years ago. So what to make? This is going to take some heavy thought.

In other news, I've got some random guy falling for me via Facebook. He's never met me, and I've never met him, and yet he's being all gooey over me. His name is Matt, and he keeps trying to get me to say I'm interested in him too, but I have standards. I have to have at least MET a person before I like them. Matt seems decent enough, but there are several factors working against him.

Anyway. Christmas is nigh, and that's the reason I'm baking all those cookies. (I should have about nine dozen with just the two batches I've already done, so who knows how many I could have if I decide to make more.) I've only got one person a present, but I do have some books for another person. That counts, right? I'm not very good at present giving.

There really isn't much more to say. I've cleaned my room, I'm trying to find a new bookshelf, and I desperately want a Rottweiler puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.