Thursday, December 1, 2011

November is Over! Let's Celebrate with Cake.

November is over! I succeeded at NaNo, although the story itself isn't finished. The ending has to wait until I edit all the rest of it, because I feel like this year's was far too rushed, and nothing turned out right at the end. Hopefully everything can be rectified soon.

But now that December is upon us, we must prepare for Christmas. This is going to be the first year I actually give real presents along with cookies, so we shall see how that goes. I'm not one for remembering to buy things, even things I myself need or want, so it should be interesting. I've already got one (thanks to a little shopping with my mother), so I think I might actually manage it.

In other news, I think I might be getting a cold. This is unfortunate, because I hate sneezing. Mostly because my sneezes are ridiculous. For whatever reason, I squeak after I sneeze. Not during the sneeze. After. People either find them cute or disturbing. I find them annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.