Friday, November 30, 2012

Forget About It!

I've decided that I actually DON'T care about all this Daniel stuff. It's not worth it. I barely have time to write or read as it is, so why waste my time fretting over some boy who I'm pretty sure doesn't like me? My pride is much too much for that.

So instead of asking him on Tuesday like I'd been planning to as of last night, I'm just going to go along my merry way. If, somehow, he comes up to me and confesses attraction to me,  I'll deal with it then. Otherwise, unless something MAJOR happens or he aggravates me, I'll continue being me and not caring.

Although, maybe I'll just kiss him randomly for amusement. It'd be hilarious, that's for sure. At least, I would find it hilarious. Not a very good idea, probably, but so amusing that it's ALMOST worth it. If he sits super close to me again, it's happening. I'll warn him, first, telling him that if he doesn't BACK OFF I'm going to kiss him. As he's a boy and stupid/desperate, he won't believe me (probably, although he might because he has known me long enough to know that I do what I say I'll do), and then... BAM.

It'll be quite raucous that night, I'm sure.

Anyway.

In other news, I have no other news. All I do is work, eat, sleep, and attend class.

Oh!

I DID just email the counsellor at TCC to find out if they can switch my major without my being in the office. Here's hoping. I'm lazy.

And, that's it. I just wanted to let y'all know my decision. Ta ta for now, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.