Wednesday, October 5, 2011

UPDATED And Right About Now is When I Wish I Were a Velociraptor

Because then I could kill him, and it wouldn't even be against the law. Everyone would be so excited about a velociraptor being alive in today's era that they wouldn't want to harm me all because I killed some human guy.

Corin, as I'm sure there's a possibility you're going to read this in the near future, you are a complete and utter idiot. Also a jackass, bastard, jerk, degenerate, and reprobate.

You see, everyone, it turns out that Corin never liked me. He was just pretending because he wants as much attention as he can get.

What's worse is he keeps apologizing, as if that helps things. Here's a clue: IT DOESN'T. In fact, it makes me want to stab him even more.

And the worst part is, a small, itty-bitty little part of me keeps screaming, "He might be lying! He might be saying all this so you'll not want to talk to him anymore so that he won't hurt Juliet!"

That part needs to die.

Because it's just making me feel even more screwed up and angry and utterly, unbelievably sad.

I sure know how to pick 'em, don't I?

If anyone knows how one goes about getting over this sort of thing, please let me know. I'm fairly certain that punching holes in the wall, kicking doors, and ripping random objects in half isn't really that effective. As it hasn't proved to be yet.

UPDATE: Guys, Corin unfriended me. AND blocked me. As I don't think I've done anything to merit this (I'm not the one who lied, and manipulated, and was basically a capital reprobate), I'm doubly mad. Overeating isn't helping, nor is running or exercise. At this point, I think I'm stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.