Monday, September 24, 2012

I Had This Dream, See.

WARRIOR DASH IS SATURDAY!!!

In case you can't tell, I'm super excited.

You all should be as well, because I'll be vlogging the experience; not the run itself, because I don't have fancy/super tough cameras, but the before and after. You'll be able to check it out on my YouTube channel.

Speaking of which, I've started doing book reviews on there. I'm starting off with indie authors, mostly because that's what I've been reading lately. I've got the first one up already, and the next one should be up over the next day or so. I'll still be doing regular vlogs, of course.

In other news, I've got my first tests on Wednesday for this new semester of classes. They shouldn't be too difficult.

Oh, and in a couple days, I'll be participating in the Next Big Thing blog posting! You'll get to hear about my WIP, and see why I'm so excited to get it written.

THAT REMINDS ME.

I had this stellar dream last night. It was weird, but in the awesome I-bet-this-is-going-to-be-a-story way. Wanna hear about it? Of course you do!

So, in my dream, vampires had taken over the world.

Don't huff. I know, there are WAY too many vampire stories out there now. BUT THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, MY DEARS.

Anyway.

The vampires were the dominate species, with, oh, nearly all humans gone. It seemed like I was the only one left, anyway. I figured out that if I had the scent of blood on my breath, it drove the vampires away. I'm not sure why. I'll have to figure out a plausible reason for that.

With this discovery, it became necessary for me to cut myself and suck my own blood. Not like, blood-gushing-everywhere sort of cutting, just little nicks. The vampires were SUPER pissed that I could keep them from killing or even harming me.

Oh, by the by, they didn't have super speed or super hearing or super anything, really. They drank blood, and had pretty quick reflexes, but overall they were just really mean people.

Anyway.

I parachuted to this mountain top for whatever reason. It's a dream, give me a break! All these people from my church retreats were there, and they were still human. The vampires were letting them live for whatever reason. Well, the vampires didn't like me there, because they all wanted me dead.

Things get hazy now, and I can't really remember what else happened, except in little brief flashes of scenery. There are cabins, and lots of trees, and that's it. One of the vampires becomes my love interest. He had dark brown hair that was really glossy, and brown eyes with blue flecks.

And that's all I remember. If I can finagle some more details, I'm going to see if it wants to be a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.