Monday, March 5, 2012

Anyone Want to Teach me How to Shoot a Gun?

Well, it's Spring Break. Lo and behold, I have a cold. A COLD. So I'm sniffling, sneezing, and all around miserable. Let's hope it goes away by... tomorrow. Or maybe tonight.

As I can't go out and do anything I had planned for today, I'm sitting at home with Flounder in my lap and printing out all 209 pages of my novel. That's a lot, in case you didn't know. Why am I wasting so much paper and ink, you ask? Because seeing it on paper and not on a screen makes editing SO much easier. True, going in and changing it after doing it all on paper is a bit more work, but the editing itself is easier.

There really isn't much else to say. I'm irritable because I'm sick, editing is a bitch, and I really want to stop oozing snot.

Now that you've got THAT image stuck in your head for the next day or so...

I'm starting to get a tad paranoid about the zombie apocalypse. After watching The Walking Dead yesterday (and what a show THAT is!), I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about what I'd do if I suddenly heard zombies scratching at my window.

It's funny, because scary movies don't bother me (they usually amuse me to no end with how ridiculous they are). Most things that claim to be frightening just amuse me. But The Walking Dead does such a good job of making things realistic that I can't help but get freaked out about zombies.

Pretty much, I've decided that I need to invest in a good, strong sword. And shooting lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.