Sunday, August 5, 2012

Boo!

Hello, my lovelies :)

Sorry for being gone so long! As y'all know, I got my wisdom teeth removed. Not a whole lot has been going on, otherwise. But I'll try to sum up everything I've been doing/thinking about.

I finally signed up for Warrior Dash, which is on September 29. I'm super excited, and I'm hoping for a better time than the last one. Tonight is my second run since getting my wisdom teeth out, so I have a lot of work to do within the next month or so.

The past two days, I babysat my friend's little sisters. They're 7 and 9 years old, and they are hilarious. I'm very tired, though. They just don't stop! Nicole, the 9-year-old, is amazing at drawing. Erica, the 7-year-old, is full of sass and makes some excellent faces.

As for Josh and Daniel and all of that, I haven't spoken to either one. Well, I texted Josh today to find out if he's heard from Patrick at all, but otherwise, nothing. They aren't texting me, and I'm not texting them. Okay. I lied. Earlier this week, when I was still on the pain meds, I had a nightmare about Daniel. In it, he told me that he hated me and all this other stuff and he tried to murder me. When I woke up, I was delusional enough to send him a Facebook message about it. He never answered, thank goodness. It's best he just ignore me until I've found a new boy to crush on. Oh, and I sent him a letter, but I never put a stamp on it, but it still hasn't come back. So I don't know what happened to it. I think the mail carrier thinks a little kid wrote it (I used rainbow unicorn stationery), and so sent it on anyway. Which is awkward, because I never meant for him to get it.

Heather, our GM at work, quit this week. Apparently, the higher ups denied her request for time off, and it was the final straw. She walked out Wednesday, and officially resigned Thursday. As of the moment, we're just waiting for AMF to send us a new GM.

And that's pretty much all the news I've got. Soon I will be finished editing Inside the Lines, and I'm going to need some beta readers for this latest version. Any takers? ;)

UPDATED: I added a few new fishies into my little pond. I really wish there was a way I could get a purple one, though...

3 comments:

  1. I'm a taker. Send me some chapters and an email as soon as it's ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :) You should get an email Wednesday with probably the first three-four chapters. Sound good?

      Delete
    2. Sounds great, Hattie! Can't wait to taste some more of your talents. :)

      Delete

You should know that my cat hates you.