Friday, July 27, 2012

I Have Puffy Cheeks.

It's storming!

And as I'm not going to risk my flash drive getting fried from lightning, this means that y'all get a new post! You can thank the storm on your own time, though.

It would help if I had something to post about. However, I really don't. Uhm. Apparently Patrick (the guy who introduced me and Josh, and my co-worker) has been detained or something, and I have no clue what that means. Other than that no one can get a hold of him, and I was asked to find out if Josh or Daniel had heard from him. They haven't. And I think Daniel thinks that I just used this as an excuse to text him, which is TOTALLY UNFAIR, because if I were going to text him I would be up front about it.

Oh. Y'all don't know about that, do you? Daniel and I aren't friends any more, because it hurt Josh to know that we would hang out or whatever. So. Yeah. It's whatever. I mean, I'm not happy, but I understand. I'd do the same thing for Krystal.

Anyway.

I've hit some writer's block, so I haven't worked on any of my novels lately. It makes me very sad.

Oh!

I know!

I got my wisdom teeth pulled! The bottom ones were impacted (whatever THAT means), and the top ones were normal, I suppose. They gave me some medications that make me sleepy. Pretty much all medication does that though, so no worries. It does mean that the amount of loopy-funny talk that most people get to hear doesn't happen, though. I just sleep.

This has limited my ability to eat, though, and that's no fun. Yesterday I decided that I was going to eat what I wanted anyway, and it didn't turn out TOO badly. Today, though, I've gotten a stomach ache. Not fun.

Well.

That's pretty much it. I'm bored out of my mind, waiting for information about Patrick being okay. Mer.

I almost forgot! The Olympics start today! Really, I only get into, like, gymnastics. For the winter ones, ice skating. I mean, the other stuff is exciting, but... yeah. I'll watch swimming too. Maybe dressage. But I probably won't be watching a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.