Friday, April 26, 2013

I Wish I Were a Vulcan

Today, I unfriended Daniel on Facebook.

Not because I don't want to be friends with him or anything, because I do, I still do, but because I really just need to take a step back and not talk to him for a while.

I doubt he'll even notice, unless he reads this post (which I'm not even sure he still reads my blog at all, so...). I doubt he'll care, even if he does notice.

This is just something I needed to do, because seeing that green dot on Facebook made it far too easy for me to talk to him. Sure, having him in my phone makes it easy too, but I'm pretty good about ignoring the urge to text him by convincing myself that I don't have the minutes.

My momma says that this is a good thing, a step forward. She also says that Daniel was being mean to me, and knew it. I'm still not sure that's the case, because I think he's pretty oblivious to how things he says hurts people, but it's not like I hid how upset and hurt I was. So I don't know.

I just don't know.

Hopefully I'll be over him soon. It's not like he's going to text me or message me, and that should help, as I don't plan on texting or messaging him. Until I'm sure I'm ready, I won't be going over to Patrick's on Tuesdays either, because seeing him wouldn't be a good idea either.

I will be okay. I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.