Monday, April 29, 2013

It's About Time for Some Good News!

After all this depressing business with Daniel and breaking up and being sad, I know I'm ready for good news. I'm sure y'all are too.

Get ready for this:

I got into Christopher Newport University!

Now, not to sound conceited, but that's not really surprising. When you've been accepted to Virginia Tech twice, and North Carolina State, you don't really stress over being accepted at a less competitive college. CNU isn't exactly easy to get into, but I didn't worry that I wouldn't get in.

The really good news:

My momma thinks we might ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT.

That is perhaps the most important and exciting thing ever, because the reason I didn't go to Virginia Tech the first time was because of money. The same goes for the second time. And with NC State.

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.