Monday, May 6, 2013

In Preparation for Tomorrow

GET USED TO ALL THESE CAPS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GETTING TOMORROW, SIRS AND MADAMS.

I'm seeing the XAmabassadors tomorrow night. Originally, I thought the concert was Thursday, but I was wrong thanks to my being overexcited when Lee told me the details. So, instead of going to volleyball and jumping around a gym, I'm going to be going to some club in Norfolk and jumping around to some rad music.

It should be awesome. They played the whole EP on 96X (from whom I won the tickets), and it's ah-mazing. Like, one of the most fantastic EPs I've ever heard, and I have quite a few favourites.

Krystal's going with me, and we're going to dance and sing and have a good old time. She's also going to be my wingman, and I've been practicing my Burton Guster pick-up lines. So, have you heard about Pluto?

As to how long this concert will be: NO CLUE. Hopefully forever. More than likely not that, though. Hm. Unless I become a groupie. Is that still a life choice people make? Guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.