Sunday, May 12, 2013

Well, Damn

My last blog post has gotten quite a bit of activity. In the vein that four people have +1'd it, and it has loads more views than my other stuff.

I guess some of you people agreed with me, or at least thought I had some sort of insight on it. I knew there'd be at least ONE +1, given that someone who visits my blog ALWAYS does it and I have no way of seeing who it is that's doing it.

Onto other news, though.

Daniel and I got into a fight. I apologized, and he did not (and has not) responded in any way. While I'm a little miffed that he'd just throw my attempts at friendship and civilized interaction away, I know that he doesn't owe me anything, even when he says he wants to be friends. So I've pretty much gotten over THAT, and don't plan on interacting with him again. If it ends up happening by chance, whatevs. If it doesn't, whatevs.

More exciting news: I'M MOVING.

Probably.

My parents and I have to hammer out the details, but I am definitely not living at home when I go to CNU this fall. I shall be living with a girl named Chelsea, in an apartment about a mile from the campus. The chance to decorate a bedroom again fills me with giddiness, and I seriously want it to be July NOW so that I can start.

You see, I plan on starting my very first storyboard. It'll be a magnificent (probably expensive) creation full of cork boards and dry erase boards. It has to be enormous, because I plan on putting several stories at once on it. There is a good chance it will take up an entire wall, and I'll look like either a serial killer or a detective when people come to visit.

I think the only thing I'm not looking forward to is leaving behind my kitten. He's 16, almost 17 years old, and I hate the thought of leaving him here and only seeing him occasionally. The longest we've been apart is two weeks, and that was pretty rough on him. I'm especially worried that due to his old age, the stress of my abandonment will end up making him sick or something.

Guys, if my cat dies while I'm away (or ever), you do not even understand how upset I will be.

All the angst that's come from this whole Daniel debacle doesn't even come close to how distraught and devastated I'd be. It doesn't even graze the surface. I would not be surprised if I ended up catatonic.

And I very well can't take him with me, because the stress of moving him and having to keep him indoors would probably be even worse. Plus, Chelsea has a cat of her own, and Flounder hates other cats only slightly more than he hates people. He would not be happy, not one bit.

But let's get back to happy news, because this is making me sad, and that makes Twirting difficult (that's the word I made up for flirting on Twitter).

I also already have a job lined up for when I move. I'll be working full-time at Chick-fil-A, and for more than minimum wage. That is better than both my current jobs combined, and I am excited to be rolling in da moolah.

That's all I can think of right now. I've been exhausted all day and now I'm not tired but I really AM tired because it's like 1 in the morning. So I'm going to try to go to bed. Or I'll just look up how far away my apartment will be from the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.