Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sex = Grapes

A typical conversation between Krystal and I.

Me: So what do you think sex is like?

Krystal: Hm. Probably like grapes.

Me: Oh. Why grapes? I'd probably think more like cake or something.

Krystal: Nah. It's definitely grapes. You know, it's always there, and there's different kinds, and it's pretty good, everyone likes it. But if there's something better, say like your cake or a puppy or something, it's just not as great.

Me: Huh. I thought you were going to say something about it being juicy.

Krystal: That'd be dirty.

Me: Maybe... But I guess I see where you're coming from.

Krystal: Good.

Me: So is it more green grapes or red grapes? Or those really fat black ones that are all meaty and you can only eat like three before you feel uncomfortable?

Krystal: I don't know. You're crazy.

Me: You're the one who compared sex to grapes.

Krystal: Touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.