Friday, September 23, 2011

Short Story and Psychology

I'm writing a short story at the moment.

It's not funny, unfortunately. It's rather serious. As of right now, I haven't even finished the rough draft. Once I do that, though, I'm going to look through it and make sure I've got all sorts of symbolism and other pretentious English nonsense.

Originally it was for a writing contest for the critique website I belong to, but I'm not sure it will fit in any of the categories. Oh well. I need to write it, as it's helping to REALLY clear my head.

In other news, my psychology class seems to only exist to show how I'm not normal. Every subject we've done thus far has proved that 90% of the human population is different from even my most normal tendancies. Surprised? Not really.

Back to the short story for a moment. I might post it on here, as it's not like I have anything better to do, but I'll wait until after the awards for the contest. Just in case, you know. But I'm putting it up here so that a certain person might read it. I shan't tell who, as anyone on the critique site might then know which story is mine, and that's not how it's supposed to work.

Anyway.

That's all I really have today. I'm working until the wee hours of the morning tonight, so I probably won't post for like three days in an attempt to get back on a regular sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.