Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tramp Stamp Ponies and Google+

Oh Facebook. It used to be cute when you tried to update and make things faster and cooler and whatever else you were trying to accomplish. Now it's just getting out of hand. No one approves of this new interface. If anyone does, then they are obviously creepers who want to know what you're doing when you're doing it, and you should unfriend them IMMEDIATELY.

And yet, most people will complain and just continue using Facebook. I'm one of those people. The only difference is that I'm now also on Google+, which in all honesty is kind of better. All of Facebook's updates have been attempts to both reach and surpass the options on Google+. Needless to say, Facebook is failing.

Of course, being rather new to Google+, I don't know how to work it quite yet. There's also the fact that pretty much no one I know is using it. At the moment, there are TWO. As Google+ said when I tried to continue with only two people able to stream things to me, "You might get lonely". Thankfully I still have Facebook to fall back on. For now, Google+ is only a back-up for when, not if, Facebook implodes on itself.

If you people know what's good for you, you'll create your own Google+ account. It's less creepy than Facebook, with better privacy settings and such. Plus, I need more friends. If I don't get more, I'll be stuck singing blues songs in my man voice, which really just sounds like a girl on steroids. No one wants that.

In other news, I spent a lot of my spare time colouring lately. Here. You'll appreciate these amazing pictures. My church has the best colouring books.










No comments:

Post a Comment

You should know that my cat hates you.